In this section
The Import setup form is used to manage import profiles which you can use to quickly import data in your
||Opens a form in which you can create a new profile.
||Clicking the action button of any profile opens a menu allowing to:
- Import - runs the profile;
- Add to menu - adds the profile to the left menu;
- Add agent - creates an agent function for automated import using this profile;
- Bind to cron - binds the profile to cron;
- Delete - deletes the profile.
||The export format name.
||The profile used by the import template.
The default profile always asks for the import settings. With custom profiles, the
import is performed automatically using the information
block specified when creating the profile.
||Specifies that the profile is added to the left menu for faster access.
||Specifies that an agent exist which is used to import the catalog on a scheduled basis.
||Specifies that the import profile is bound to cron.
||The date and time when the last import operation occurred.