Exporting data to the CSV format allows to set up the information interchange between your site and other sites or
applications (for example, Microsoft Excel).
Perform the following operations to export a catalog to a CSV file.
- Select the Export action of the required profile. The export wizard will start.
- Select the information block for export and click Next.
- Set the file format properties: the field separator to be used for the file generation.
- Assign database fields to file fields. To do so, assign the required number of the CSV file field to the database field. If you do not want the field to export to a file,
uncheck the corresponding Export option.
- Enter the CSV file name (with the full path relative to the site root). If the file does not exist, it will be created. If the file exists, it will be overwritten.
- Click Start export.