Analysis and Recommendations
helps you measure and analyze the “speed” of your web projects. It lets you determine in absolute values how your web projects are configured, compare the results with the Bitrix benchmark that is provided with Performance Monitor. It helps you analyze the overall performance of your website based on Bitrix platform and identify ‘problem areas’. This tool shows you what can be done to improve each problem area, whether it is the website structure, the content management system you use, website configurations, improper integration or poor hosting services.
Bitrix Configuration Results
The Bitrix benchmarking system that is provided in the Performance Monitor
module, is a set of values acquired from tests performed using Bitrix Virtual Appliance VMware Edition
, which creates an optimal environment for Bitrix products. Bitrix Virtual Appliance VMware Edition
may be downloaded free of charge from Bitrix.
The Performance Panel
makes it possible not only to test web project performance but also compare the results with the benchmark data. Importantly, recommendations concerning configuration are provided with the analysis based on Bitrix benchmarks, as well as a list of web pages that have the lowest performance results.
- the following aspects are subject to thorough analysis: hardware configuration, overall system performance, Bitrix platform parameters;
- the results are compared with the Bitrix benchmark data from Bitrix Virtual Appliance testing results;
- recommendations are made concerning how to improve the system’s efficiency;
- an evaluation of the overall integration quality of the web project is performed as well.
includes support for memcached
. The system supports disk cache as well as memcached, APC, eAccelerator and Zend. The cache storage can be selected in the Performance Monitor settings.
Web project performance evaluation
- statistics analysis for pages, requests, database and PHP-errors statistics;
- database server statistics analysis (MySQL, Oracle);
- access to the database (allows you to select, filter and sort the processed data);
- top-to-bottom database hits analysis (grouped by web pages – hits – hit – query);
- syntax code highlighting using the geshi library;
- PHP-error log can be stored (includes all notifications and warnings suppressed with “@” symbol);
- information on files used by a webpage, information on memory and time used for generating pages and processing the queries.