14-Day Trial Key Request
Please fill in the form below to apply for a 14-Day Trial key for VideoPort VSC Manager which will allow you to activate the Video Conferencing module in your Bitrix Intranet. After the form is submitted, a free 14-Day Trial key with installation instructions will be sent to your email address. Installation instructions can be found here, as well.
Complete the registration form below to obtain a 14-day trial key for VideoPort VSC Manager.
Bitrix Video Conferencing Module Installation Guide
Bitrix P2P Video Calls and Bitrix Video Conference Rooms will be available right after you enable the Bitrix Video Conferencing module. Please follow the instructions, below:
- In order to use the Bitrix Video Conferencing module, you should download and install the Video Conferencing Server supplementary software developed by VideoPort. Please download the Video Conferencing Server executable installer from the VideoPort official website here: http://www.video-port.com/download/VideoPort_VCS_Setup.exe (.exe 13.5Mb). This executable file will install VideoPort VSC Manager on your computer. Please visit VideoPort's website to learn more about the technology .
- Install the Video Conferencing Server supplementary software on the web server or local computer where you have installed and are running your copy of Bitrix Intranet.
- After you installed VideoPort VSC Manager, you will be prompted to enter a registration code. You can use either a commercial license key or a 14-day trial key to register your copy of VideoPort VSC Manager. The P2P Video Calls will remain available after the VideoPort VSC Manager's 14-day trial period or commercial 1-year time period expires. The Video Conference Room functionality will be blocked after the 14-day trial period or commercial 1-year time period expires.
- Launch VideoPort VSC Manager to customize the settings. Open the "Application" tab and click "Code Word" button to enter a numeric or alphabetic code which will be used to communicate with the Bitrix Video Conferencing module present in your Bitrix Intranet. You should use the same code word in the Bitrix Video Conferencing module settings.
- Change the server address and port settings, if needed.
- After the VideoPort VSC Manager is customized, open your Bitrix Intranet in a web browser, authorize as a portal administrator, and then go to the Bitrix Video Conferencing module settings: Control Panel > Settings > System Settings > Module Settings > Video Conferencing > VideoPort Tab
- Specify the web server address and the web server port in the Bitrix Video Conferencing module as set in the VideoPort VSC Manager settings.
- A code word should be used to activate the Bitrix Video Conferencing module. You have to use the code word created in the VideoPort VSC Manager settings. Please see step 4 for more details, above.
Type in the code word, click save to implement all changes made to the Bitrix Video Conferencing module. Now you can use Bitrix P2P Video Calls and Bitrix Video Conferencing Rooms. If you used a 14-day trial key, the activity period of Bitrix Video Conference Room will be limited to 14 days. You can also purchase a commercial license which will allow you to use Bitrix Video Conference Room for one year. There will be no time limits apllied on Bitrix P2P Video Calls.
If any assistance required, please contact Bitrix HelpDesk.