SEF URL’s are implemented by handling a 404 error.
- Select bitrix in Connections of IIS Manager. Activate Error Pages in IIS group.
- Right-click the row containing the error 404 to bring up the error properties form.
- Click Edit
- Select Execute a URL on this site. Type the error 404 script path in URL: /404.php. This file is created at the Bitrix Site Manager installation time. Click OK.
- Click the Edit Feature Settings…
- Check the Custom error pages option. Click OK.
Installing PHP with IIS 6.0 |
| Creating back-ups