The Ticket page displays tickets received by the technical support service. Special indicators help determine the present state of tickets:
- - your party replied to the ticket last time (you are responsible);
- - your party replied to the ticket last time (you are not responsible);
- - the last reply is yours;
- - helpdesk staff member updated the ticket last time;
- - ticket is closed.
Moreover, a notice can be displayed beside the indicator:
- Reply here! Means the reply period stipulated by SLA is about to expire;
- Expired! Means the reply period is expired.
The page filter parameters stipulate that tickets are displayed to a helpdesk specialist who is responsible for them:
- Expired messages are displayed on top of the list (Expired!);
- Then, messages whose reply period is about to expire (Reply here!);
- Other messages are displayed on a first-served basis, according to the reply date (stipulated by SLA).
If a helpdesk staff member has replied to a ticket, the ticket is marked green and moved to the end.
The ticket position will not change if:
- the author has modified or updated the ticket with additional information;
- a helpdesk specialist has added a comment or a hidden message to the ticket.
All tickets that are to be replied shortly (yellow or red indicator) are displayed to the helpdesk administrator by default.
Administration interface |
| Handling tickets