In order to transfer a site, you can use the built-in backup creation tool. This function allows you to:
- create an archive with all files of your site (in tar.gz format);
- exclude the system kernel from the archive;
- exclude files whose size exceeds the specified limit;
- create the database dump (in tar.gz format);
- exclude statistics and search index from the database dump.
You can create the backup copy of the site using the back-up creation form: (Control Panel > Settings > Tools > Backup).
After the archive file has been created, the file link will show under the form. The archive is now available for download.
- Click on the action menu icon and select Download in the menu:
Restoring a Web Project from a backup copy |
| Restoring the Website