Creating a web form in the extended editing mode requires the following actions to be performed:
- creating a web form;
- creating questions for the web form;
- creating and configuring web form result statuses;
- (optional) creating computed fields.
Creating and editing a web form
In addition to options that are provided in the web form editing page in the simple mode, the extended mode offers the following fields.
- Symbolic identifier of a web form:
Symbolic identifiers are used by developers to identify a web form in the program code of visual components that display web forms in the public section.
- The e-mail templates are created in the Templates tab by clicking the create link:
Note: The create link is displayed only when editing an existing web form. Therefore, you have to save the web form by clicking Apply before generating a e-mail template.
By clicking View template you can view and edit the generated template in a new browser window.
Note: Each web form can have as many e-mail templates as required.
However, to enable sending reports using the created template, we have to bind it to the web form:
- save changes by clicking Apply. The created template will be indicated beside the E-mail templates field;
- select the required template(s) by checking the appropriate boxes. Click Apply (or Save) to save changes.
- Additional access permissions levels for the web form and results:
- edit own result according to its status;
- edit all results according to their statuses.
You can create questions in the same way as in the simple editing mode.
To create web form statuses, click the plus sign in the Statuses column in the web form report table:
Among other parameters of a status, you can:
- define that the status is to be set for all new results by default;
- assign user group access permissions to results in a certain status.
, create two statuses for results of the Translator
- Enqueued, which means that a job application form is received by the personnel department; this status is assigned to all results by default. While a web form is in this status, applicant can edit their CV.
- Accepted. Indicates that the CV was examined and enrolled to the personnel department database. After the form obtains this status, it cannot be edited by an applicant.
Members of the Personnel Department user group is granted a permission to move forms to the Accepted status.
Creating web forms. The simple mode |
| Creating a web form template