The following requirements apply to Bitrix Intranet Portal videoconferencing.
- The Videoconferencing and Videoport modules need to be installed.
Note: Bitrix Intranet Portal version 9.0 and later comes with these modules preinstalled. However, if you have earlier version of Bitrix Intranet Portal, you will have to install these modules manually.
- The Videoportís video server must be installed and properly configured.
The Videoportís video server requires a trial or commercial key to run. The trial version has the following limitations:
- the trial key is valid for two weeks;
- only one videoconferencing session is allowed whose duration is limited to 15;
- when the key expires, videoconferencing is no longer possible. However, personal video calls can be made;
- the trial version requires Internet connection to install and run (the commercial version needs Internet connection only at the installation time);
- the trial key is hardware dependent and cannot be used on another machine.
- The Bitrix Intranet Portalís Videoconferencing module must be properly configured.
| Updating The Portal