Note! This feature is disabled by default. However, you can send a message to any employee to invite them to a group. The portal administrator can enable this feature.
The Friends tab presents all the user friends. To add a friend, follow the steps below:
- Click Add Friends to open the Find Employee page.
- Find the required employee using this form (see the Finding Users lesson).
- In the profile found, click the user name link. The employee personal page will open.
- Click Add to Friends.
- Fill in the invitation form and click Send Message.
You will see a confirmation saying the message has been successfully sent. When the employee receives and accepts the invitation, they will appear in your friend list.
If an employee sends you a friend invitation, a corresponding message will immediately show on the left of a portal page.
To send a message to a user, do the following:
- Select the required employee.
- Click Send Message. The messaging window will appear:
- Type the message text and click Send. The new message will be shown in the dialog window.
If a user sends you a message but the messaging window is not active, a notification will immediately show in the left of any portal page.
| Photo Gallery